Thursday, January 31, 2013

My BIG Secret!


The past couple couple of months I have been keeping a secret, and now I get to let it out.  A while back Hammer Nutrition approached me about doing an interview for the February/March edition of their magazine.  At first I was taken back when I got the phone call, "You meant to call me and not someone else, right?"  :)  I have been reading this magazine for years and to be featured in it is humbling and a secret dream come true.

*My favorite pic from the article, Kevin gets the photo credit.

It was my absolute pleasure to share my story for the article.  I was interviewed by one of the greatest Race Across America (RAAM) athletes in history, Steve Born.

If you would like to read the article click the following link to Hammer Nutrition's Endurance Magazine. My article starts on page 54.  The whole magazine is great, I'm only a small portion of it.

Steve and I had a lot of fun putting the article together. He was very receptive to the approach I wanted to take and the points I wanted to make. I am very proud of what we were able to accomplish with the article, I think it has a great message, and I am so thankful for all the awesome things that have been coming my way.

Thanks for reading.