Sunday, March 29, 2009

Ssssshhh, Too Much Talking...

Kevin had a good post. There is a time and place for everything...this isn't the time nor the place to buy into anyone's hype, especially my own. Hope everyone enjoyed the temporary lapse in focus, if you were lucky enough to see it :), I am always good for a few bouts of randomness, keeps things interesting.

Numbers and results should always do the talking, they rarely ever lie, I temporary strayed from my normal path of what should be a quiet role model leading by example, to buy into the hype, mistake.

I don't want to write nor hear another word about what myself or anyone else can do in a race, if I ever pass the constant pain in my IT Band, my numbers will again speak for themselves. It's over, now get that s*** off my blog... (too late, already gone)