Sunday, September 16, 2012

EWU Swim Photo Shoot


I wanted to briefly share a great little adventure I had recently.  One day while swimming I met Todd, the owner of Todd Conley Photography.  We got to talking about swimming and triathlons and he asked if I was interested in shooting some swimming pictures.  I, of course, was intrigued and thought it would be a fun little adventure.  I had a fantastic time, on top of that, it was a flattering request and compliment. My superstar friend, Taylor, also had a photo session at the same time so we had a ton of fun together, it was a blast.

*Todd telling us the "shot" he had in mind

*Butterfly

*Sweet angle on the freestyle stroke

*Reviewing Taylor's photo

*Don't splash the camera...you can see the splash marks

*Backstroke start, literally bending over backwards to get the "shot"

*Wardrobe change and instructions :)

*Breaststroke, work it, work it. 


*My favorite!

Todd took some great shots, most of which from angles I have never seen.  I tried very hard not to splash water on his multi-thousand dollar cameras, but by the end, he and his camera were pretty soaked :)  Todd, Taylor, and I used our creativity,  had some fun, and laughed quite a bit.  It was great to meet and work with Todd.  I recommend his services to anyone with photography needs. He has a variety of services which you can find on his website.  You can see the entire gallery of Taylor's swim pics here,  my complete photo gallery is here.  A big thank you to Todd and Taylor for another fun memory.

"That's a wrap people!"  :)